Experience unique quality
Specially developed for catering and vending sectors, the PURITY C Quell ST filter cartridges reduce carbonate hardness in drinking water and, therefore, reduce the danger of limescale deposits in equipment. In addition, the filter medium retains metal ions, such as lead or copper, and also reduces substances that can negatively affect taste and aroma (such as chlorine residues).
The benefits to you:
• Limescale deposits and the associated machine breakdowns are reduced including additional service and repair costs
• The removal of unwanted taste and aroma elements in the filtrate (and also in the bypass water) for optimum quality of the end product
• One filter head concept for all cartridge versions in the PURITY C range with various head designs for individual requirements
• Simple to handle with rapid-change system including an innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
• Integrated flush valve for easy operation and space-saving thanks to the water inlet and outlet on one side of the filter head
Systematic filter technology:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
Carbonate hardness reduction
The PURITY C Quell ST filter medium reduces carbonate hardness. As a result, unwanted limescale formation is prevented.
Activated carbon filtration
All of the water – including the bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter, so substances that have an adverse effect on the taste and aroma are removed.
At the end of the filtration process a fleece retains any fine particles.
Quality and safety:
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality –
free of unwanted taste and aroma elements.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
**System tested and certified by NSF International
against NSF/ANSI standard 42 for the reduction of
chlorine, taste and odor.**