The Vivreau Electrical Conductivity Meter is used to help determine the chemical make up of water by using electricity to measure the ions in the water. Use this Electrical Conductivity Meter to determine the capacity of the XtraSafe. Ongoing tests can be run with this meter to see how a filter is working, and to help determine the bypass setting of your Vivreau filter head.
Measuring Conductivity with the Vivreau Conductivity Meter:
- Rinse the sensor with water or distilled water if possible
- Press the power button once
- Immerse the sensor in the liquid to be measured
- A smiley appears on the screen when the measurement is complete
- Read the conductivity in µS
TDS or Conductivity in water versus Total Hardness and Temporary Hardness